Cool Cars
Cool Cars

Adele Milano On The Cover Of #One Magazine

Adele Milano On The Cover Of #One Magazine

Source: #ONE Magazine Autumn 2007

Spotted Adele Milano on the cover of #One Magazine in the local Red Rooster! Here is some scans:


Adele has long been one of my favorite Adelaide Motorsport Babes doing her thing at the Clipsal 500, Adelaide Autosalon and Mallala Konica V8s. Unfortunately I have only been lucky enough to photograph her at one event. The 2005 Adelaide Autosalon. And those pics were only taken with my old Nokia 6670! Here they are:


Fear not though my fellow Adele admirers. I have found stacks of pics of Adele on the Web over the years and will post them right here over the next few days!

Edit: Here is a couple of megaderek's pics of her from the 2005 Adelaide Autosalon


Source: Megaderek's Galleries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...